DJI (Mavic) Mini 2

Does the controller charge an Android phone when connected?

there is this option on the app when connected to controller so safe bet would be yes

2 Likes

Optional, another reason to upgrade from the Mini.

Woke up looking for excuses to buy the Mini 2… 5x Nectar points at Argos did it for me :eyes:

4 Likes

@raspberry - was that on Android?

Is the 2 year package only available when buying from DJI? Or do you mean the Refresh+?

:grimacing:

2 Likes

Do you also have a case to put all your cases into?
:rofl:

3 Likes

I think either you or Callum have posted a picture of the trailer in the past :blush:

1 Like

The trailer is where you keep the case that holds the cases. :wink:

2 Likes

@TassyWass it’s called Care Refresh (2 year plan). Not sure if it’s available outside DJI.

Found it at Jessops, Thanks.

https://www.jessops.com/p/dji/2-year-care-refresh-for-dji-mini-2-192088?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxMDnzIjz7AIVwrHtCh3VOgNUEAQYASABEgJ_FPD_BwE

Don’t understand why DJI don’t offer this separately.

1 Like

Is it me, or anybody think the new controller design for mini 2 is a real pain for iPhones or any phone with buttons on sides!? The old controller and Mavic controllers grip at the end of the phone not the sides?

Also I feel without the antenna the ocusync loses connection as soon as you’re a little out of line of sight?

(Still loving the drone though!)

1 Like

Always a pain in that too, had to take the case off the phone, could not get to the volume buttons when mounted and the rhs holder covered the camera so Face ID wouldn’t work

1 Like

That was a pain too :rofl: I think the inspire 1 controller grip nailed it personally!

1 Like

Just a tad less portable

2 Likes

Swipe down from the top right corner, should reveal volume, brightness, etc? :thinking:

Power button on one side, volume button on the other side :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Thank god the mini 2 will work with the smart controller,still toying with weather i should pick one up,as i have an mp 2 and an evo,shame i cant get a mini 2 with no contoller,but,then again,do i really need another drone?? (trying to convince myself i dont need a mini 2) !!

Hang your head in shame

2 Likes

LOL glad i never bought the mini 1,trouble is,the mini 2 is VERY much available,unlike the 1 when it first came out! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like