DJI Smart Controller - Firmware updates

If only!

They hadn’t updated it since your post three weeks ago for the version before that :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Are DJI actually going to update the SC firmware anytime soon? It’s way behind the latest app versions.

As an iPhone user, I have no idea how to go about side loading the latest apps. Is it difficult?

Unlikely, it’s the same with their CrystalSky. It’s always six months behind the current “App Store” versions :roll_eyes:

Ridiculous, isn’t it! Supposed to be a premium product…

1 Like

Just a premium price. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

OH got it for me for Christmas. I feel bad!

Smart Controller firmware release notes …

Overview:

• Date: 2021.04.15
  • Smart Controller Firmware: V01.01.0040
  • DJI GO 4 App: V4.3.38
  • DJI Pilot App: V2.3.1.5
  • DJI Fly App: V1.4.0
  • DJI Assistant 2: DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic v2.0.14

What’s New?

Notes:

2 Likes

Thanks for another heads up on these firmware updates @Jhdee :+1:t2:

1 Like

@PingSpike Sorry I put them in the wrong place Rich :man_shrugging: - it was late and I plead insanity :crazy_face: :grin:

1 Like

Date: 2021.06.16

Smart Controller firmware: v01.01.0058

What’s New?

• Added support for DJI Mini 2. DJI Mini 2 can now be added and managed under Aircraft Management.

Notes:

• A Smart Controller with a firmware version of v01.00.04.75 or earlier must be updated using DJI Assistant 2. Download the latest DJI Assistant 2, and follow the steps in Firmware Update section in the DJI Smart Controller User Manual. Download DJI Assistant 2 at https://www.dji.com/cn/mavic-2/info#downloads
  • Contact DJI Support if the update fails several times.

This is great news! Finally one controller for all my quads!

1 Like

Yeah I think this might be enough to tip me over the edge.

I’ve had a Heliguy voucher burning a hole in my pocket for a while now :exploding_head:

1 Like

@Jhdee won’t believe that DJI have updated not one, but THREE of their web sites today with details of their firmware updates.

On time :scream:

Great News I dont have to pixx about with the cell phone any more

Typical - I take a few days away and DJI get their act sorted out - this miserable old Welsh git will have nothing to moan about when he gets home :frowning::frowning::frowning: :+1::rofl:

Anyone tried the Mini 2 with the Smart Controller yet ??
Can’t wait to hear the results on this one :wink:
Based on recent updates, this could be spectacular :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grinning:

1 Like

So far loaded the update but Mini 2 not linking.

Sorry if this is a silly question @SteveB but you’ve updated the firmware on both the SC and the Mini 2, today?

so far just the controller. I am just abot to check the Mini2