Feedback on my video

Please take a look , I’m trying to get some smooth movement in my filming so I’m not just doing one look view in one direction.

Any tips would be helpful or show me yours :rofl:

Dji: mini2

4 Likes

Nice reveal shot, although personally I would have liked to see you rise a bit sooner.

For smooth turns and rotations while filming, adjust your EXP and gimbal settings to suit your needs. If you are not sure where to find them, this will help…

For Mavic 2, Pro & Mavic Air

For DJI Air 2, 2S & Mini 2

3 Likes

Thank you for taking time to give me some tips much appreciated :+1:t5:

1 Like

I think it’s good. You’ll get a lot of personal preferences though. If I was doing it, the first bit out of the tunnel is cool, I’d have gone higher quicker, probably with a speed ramp to really force that impression. You’ve interest at the start, then less so after that. So, speed ramp, possibly with additional sound design quietly to emphasise. But otherwise, great effort

1 Like

I put some ramps in this one for example

2 Likes

Great video. As has been said already a speed ramp 50% in and then a slow down and turn towards the end. That would have looked great. I also this music can either make or break a good video. A slow start to the music as you have but with a build up as it rises the crest of the reveal would enhance the viewing experience. I’ve learned to my cost the consequences of getting the music wrong which is why I think my subscription to Epidemic Sound is so worthwhile.

1 Like

Great advice thank you👍🏾

Thanks you are right about the music, I hard trying to find non royalty music that is good.
Where do you get your music from ?

If you don’t want to pay, productioncrate or bensound are excellent

2 Likes

Thanks I will give it a try👍🏾

Ps you video is excellent!!!

1 Like

Great video. Can I ask what you use for editing?

1 Like

I use the dji fly app for editing as it is easy and quick. But I’m looking at using Lightroom as it may give you more options on colour editing.
What do you use?

I’m.using Davinci Resolve

1 Like

Thanks I will have a look at that one👍🏾

It’s main selling point is that it’s free. There’s a paid version that I use as it gives me some things I really use for the M2P but you won’t need them on the mini2. It’s a steep learning curve and you’ll need a fairly well specced machine to run it but I think it’s excellent.

2 Likes

Very new to this - so just used iMovie on my Mac so far.
I need to cross the confidence line to trust my little Mini 2 to fly off and - within the rules - do it’s thing.
I intend to get out this weekend and but the billet to fly over water. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

I’m the same you soon get your confidence with mini2 it’s a great pice of kit, I was on it a lot at the weekend.:+1:t5:

After some of the tips I have tried to make it more interesting.

Thank you for your comment :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Only a beginner myself @Acedrone but the 2nd version was more interesting with the speed helping.
I was critiquing in my own mind but pretty much along the lines of what you went for from the advice in the other posts anyway!
Welldone!

1 Like

Thank you I’m really enjoying the experience and everyone on Grey arrows is very helpful :+1:t5:

1 Like