FPV Drone Fest

It’s about 5 mins away from clip stone.

I’ve driven past hundreds of times travelling between home and Lincoln. Didn’t even know it was there.

Perfect place to fly then

1 Like

If you see a guy with shark byte say hello. Might be this geezer

3 Likes

Hope all you guys have a great time whether you go today or tomorrow, kinda jealous it’s not a bit closer to my area :yum: lol Don’t forget to post some vids back here if any of you are flying (even if its somewhere else before or after the event) :smiley:

3 Likes

Don’t suppose you had a chance to take a look?

I’m thinking of popping there tomorrow - approaching from the north side, near the Gold Club (Eakring Rd).

2 Likes

@Jase_MK yes mate 5 of us went this afternoon nice open space some trees to fly through if u park on the south side its a 10 min walk to a old train platform.

2 Likes

@SirGunner I made a new topic for people to post there vids from drone fest hopefully there will be more than mine on there

3 Likes

I’ll be posting mine tomorrow as I’m drinking shortly.

Good to meet you today @benb1202 & @BeardandBraces too

1 Like

Look forward to seeing them mate :+1:t2: Was it as good as I think it was? (Feel free to say it was shit to make me feel better about missing it) :laughing:

1 Like

I didn’t fly there but flew afterwards at another location.

It’s fair to say that the calibre of pilot was far higher than my skills.

Some very impressive skills on display but unless flying boredom could quickly set in

2 Likes

Did you tune in to watch other flyers on your goggles?

1 Like

Rufford Colliery.
Missed a big chunk of sky, but it’s hard keeping track when you’re doing it manually.

2 Likes

Nice spot!

2 Likes

Got a link?

1 Like

Here you go @DeanoG60 :+1:t2:

Nice one, moved it to the racing/fpv video section :+1:t2:

1 Like

It’s live bennerley but without the viaduct.
Huge open space.

Will get a meet sorted for there soon

Looks like Drone Fest will be in Coventry this year :grin: I drive past this on the m6. It has a stargate replica as I remember

2 Likes

I saw a post on fb earlier about that but didnt realise it was in Coventry lol A Paintball arena should be pretty cool :sunglasses:
Are you gonna go Karl?