Have you wrapped your bird?

Who wears it better

1 Like

Is it hard to use the camera with the DJI logo where it is?

:grin:

4 Likes

:joy::joy:

It is fine! all my photos are DJI watermarked!! :joy:

3 Likes

Drone skins or wraps…
Are you for them or against them?

1 Like

I’m just looking now funny enough. Can’t decide. Would like a Bright green one but not sure if ever crashed in grass would it be very visible or just blend in to well. Im thinking of the skins tho to hopefully see better when flying. Gray is great but can soon lose sight when I look at my phone.

2 Likes

I personally do not like them. I have never tried putting them on my drone. To keep VLOS you will have to literally hover your drone above your head. At some point with or without skins or wraps, you will loose sight of your drone, especially the mini 2 when flying out.

2 Likes

I have never fitted one either. It would be the mini 2 I put one on.

1 Like

I like them, gives the drone a “new” feel. I get bored easy lol so it’s nice to dress them in something new. :relieved::smiley:

3 Likes

:rofl::joy:

1 Like

@JustMe Ive moved your post here, loads of opinion, personally I’m not a fan

3 Likes

I’m a fan, like Steve just makes it more interesting, and the process of wrapping was therapeutic.

As for colours few comments on this, I went for a dark wrap with some bright bits on, definitely can see it in vlos for longer and easier to spot than the grey, not had to crash it yet to see if the orange helps it stand out though :grin:

1 Like

There is a guy on ebay that will split colours for top and bottom - I went for flouro burnt orange on top so I can see it on the ground easily and black carbon for underneath and the sides so that it stands out better in bright sky .

2 Likes

If nothing else it keeps the UV off the main plastic bits :grinning:

6 Likes

Thats a cracking shot :clap:

2 Likes

Thanks buddy :+1:… Our kid took it with his mini 2. We were hoping for a closer shot but the wind was getting a bit gusty higher up, so we thought better of taking too many risks.

2 Likes

Just got mine done today

4 Likes

@Neil79 I have fleurescent green on my Mini 2 & M2P, they do not really help with visibility, the only thing I found helps is Strobons.

1 Like

4 Likes

“Autel Orange”, I like it :smiley:

1 Like