I use the same on my Source One
Keeps it out of the way and no reception issues :+1:

Thanks to @DeanoG60 I got the idea from him :+1:

2 Likes

1 Like

How much easier was that? :grin:

1 Like

Considerably. :stuck_out_tongue:

Although I spent about an hour trying to get my head around my dumb Mode 3 configuration. :rofl:

Probably easier to just change it on the tranny lol

2 Likes

That’s what I was doing. Just having a brainfade I think. :rofl:

I’ve mounted like this on the Chameleon. Works well and looks cool :sunglasses:

Agreed. But.

I’ll have to talk nicely to someone with a 3D printer (I am not buying a 3D printer!), not that I think that will be an issue. :heart_eyes:

I believe the recommendation is to shrink up the RX like this.

After which, I’m anticipating it would be a struggle to feed though here, past the capacitor.

Although it looks like the antenna might just squeeze through if the cap is out of the way.

Also, I’m not relishing the idea of having to disassemble the whole stack to do it. :cold_sweat:

And finally, if I do go this route, I won’t be able to have it in the air for tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Edit: Actually, it looks like the RX will go through no problem so I’ll be able to go for a temporary lash-up for now and do the belly mount at a later date when I’m feeling brave enough to take it all apart. :+1:

I never took mine apart I just didn’t connect my antenna to the RX and just fed the ufl through the body then connected it to the RX and shrink wrapped it :+1:t2:

Yep. That’s fine if I want to wait until I have everything I need, but I’m too impatient to get it in the air. :grin: Besides, if that mount is attached with the inner arm/stack screws, the whole stack is going to be loose anyway.

I’ll print you one mate

But it will be in bright green

1 Like

Just take off the antenna and re shrink wrap at the time you come to fit the under belly mount :man_shrugging:t2:

The mount uses the sandwich plate screws so you haven’t gotta touch the stack screws :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

You are are star. :star_struck: Cheers.

Yeah, sometimes I underthink things. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just cable tied mine to one of the arms.

Just incase lol

God no! Can’t go back to frsky from Crossfire! :rofl:

FB_IMG_1635363575236

:rofl:

1 Like