Pano-Mania #1 - (aka The Great Pano Thread)

I must be doing something wrong, got it uploaded to Kuula, got the code, copied and pasted but no 360 pano

Leave the code in the post and we can see what’s wrong. Difficult if you delete it. :wink:

Pulling my hair out lol, i have a short fuse when things aren’t going my way i get frustrated more with myself than anything else… spent probably 5 hours last night in lightroom trying to figure out why my hyperlapse hasn’t fused together after editing each individual photo and then the 360 wasn’t working either… needless to say I went to bed last night pretty upset :rage:.

I get to a point where i think fuck this and sell everything in a tantrum like a big baby that has thrown all his toys out of the pram

The code should still be there, it wont let me edit the post any more as to much time has passed

OK - found the mistake …

You used

Baltic Wharf, Canewdon

but you need to be using

Baltic Wharf, Canewdon

If you follow the guide, above, Kuula creates the complete, and correct, code for you.

Ok i apologise if I’m flooding this thread, believe me its not my intention.

Attempt… ok i wasn’t keeping count but it has been several :triumph:

4 Likes

No probs!

Now you can flood it with actual interactive panos! :wink: :+1:

And now you also have the Bird’s Eye Viewer Badge for you efforts! :wink:

Nice pano, it is, too! :+1:

Thank you very much for all your help, to be fair i did follow the guide but as you said the website url was causing the issue so changed that in the address bar, logged in, tried again and worked.

As previously mentioned if anyone can help with the editing and stitching aswel as the hyperlapse it would be greatly appreciated also i do have a problem with my smart controller il take a video of it so you can see what’s going on and if anyone else has or does experience the same thing assuming I’m not the only one using the smart controller, your views / opinions would be a great help

I’ve not got the M2P or Z … so unfamiliar with the hyperlapse stitching.

1 Like

Can you delete post 207 Dave, I’ll remove it from my Momento

I believe that the stitched hyperlapse, is just that. It does it all itself as .mov or .mp4 file, so any editing would be done in a video editor. If you wanted to edit the individual photos then make them back into a ‘movie’ again adding the individual photos to your movie editor of choice will give the same effect. There are also time-lapse editors available for OSX/Win that do the same job.

1 Like

Further, this is pretty straightforward.

Ahh gotcha, that makes perfect sense and probably little point saving the original photos option on the controller if that is the case

Depends on how GO handles the stitching (usually very well in the examples I have seen), but if you want to batch edit all the photos (for example to add some HDR etc) then saving them is the way forward, can always delete afterwards.

1 Like

I believe all stitching on the M2 is done on-board, so not a function of Go itself?

Pano from last night at Sale Water Park.

2 Likes

Yesterday I tried the panorama function for the first time.

After a few tries this came out :sweat_smile:

This is the Möhnesee from a height of 500m.

4 Likes

That looks like a 360° panorama - worth sticking it into Kuula to see what you get.

@kvetner Yes, it is actually a 360 ° picture :sweat_smile: I tried Kuula. But in the free version you can insert a maximum of 6 pictures :unamused:

Today I did better and took a “normal” panorama picture :smile:

This is the dam on the Möhnesee. Built from 1908 - 1912. The wall is 40.4 m high and 650 m long.

• Storage space 126.05 million m³
  • Power plant output 7.04MW

Destroyed by the (evil :wink:) Royal Air Force during Operation Chastise during the night of May 16-17, 1943 by a roll bomb.

7 Likes

That is presumably if you use the “Create Tour” option - if you just have a single image, like your example earlier, just use the “Upload / Single Image” option. It’s a slightly washed out photo, so worth tweaking it first.

1 Like

@kvetner Okay. I will try it later :relaxed: Thx