RTF Photo and video - Subject suggestions invited!

Obviously, as ‘Where’ is taken care of here :rofl:

1 Like

Very disappointed that buildings without landscapes is not mentioned

1 Like

You want to do it again?

NOOOOO!..its the other way around buildings no landscapes :rofl:

That is one big list! :+1:

1 Like

Sorry, read the message as it came up in a wee notification box in the corner of the screen and replied without re-reading full screen.

You do realise that one of your choices for the next competition - if you vote now - is CITYSCAPES …

1 Like

All members’ suggestions - so you can only blame yourselves when you get a choice of three difficult ones!

1 Like

Motorcycles

1 Like

Agriculture
Sunrise/Sunset
Landscapes
Seascapes
Patterns
Colours
Trees

1 Like

Symmetry
Contrasts in nature
Different/Unusual perspectives
ICM (intentional camera movement)

I like the idea of an ICM shot to create a ‘millennium falcon jump to hyperspace’ effect, just not sure how easy it would be to do without crashing into the street lights up the road :thinking::joy:

1 Like

Yes, these are cool … easy to do by accident, but a lot harder to do deliberately :wink:

Have done lots accidentally with the mini in windy, low light conditions and some came out surprisingly good in an arty sort of way but never tried ICM deliberately with a drone. Could get some interesting results :thinking:

1 Like

Idea stolen from this thread: Iron Age & Roman forts in uk - #5 by ensignvorik
Iron Age/Roman Forts

1 Like

I’m away working at the moment on a tits and dragons series so have limited access to the net and GADC. I should get back for the weekend so will uodate the list then.

1 Like

Well there’s a a suggestion right there. Get it on the list. :rofl:

1 Like

They tend not to mix well with drones.

/neither do dragons.

And I’ve finished my bit of filming. No tits to be seen (except man boobs when we getting into costume) and we were running from a fearsome dragon* for three of the four days.

• An assistant director with a tennis ball on a stick

Game of Thrones are making Season 9 after all?? :scream:

We were driving through Aldbury yesterday and spotted a largish black cover near the village shop with film crew - were you in the back with some stars? :innocent:

No this was GoT season about -6 not sure of the eventual title

No, I was in Studio G, Warner Bros, Leavesden.