• The requirement is to submit an image, either a photo or video, to illustrate the subject of the competition.
• The subject for the competition running from 00:01 Sunday June 8th to 23:59 Saturday 19th June is
• The image must be captured during the time that the competition is open and obviously be taken by a drone in flight.
• Editing is confined to colour and exposure adjustments and crop only (still) plus zoom and frame rate (video) There must be no removal or pasting of an object.
• Videos must be a maximum of 30 seconds
• Competitors may enter as many images as they wish. Each must be posted separately
• Images must be posted with the following information as a minimum:
◦ Time and date
◦ Aircraft/camera used
Feel free to add any further information that you think will be of interest
• A valid and original Dronescene entry for your image will gain two bonus votes when judging takes place
- Images will be judged by the members of GADC who may vote for any number of images by means of an anonymous poll open for five days after the closing date for competition entries.
- Voting in the poll is open to all GADC members, whether they have entered the competition or not. You may vote for all, some or none of the entries
- Any image that is correctly added to the Dronescene map with details including the Drone Code compliant take-off and landing point will be awarded one bonus vote.
- In the event of a tie a guest judge will decide the winner
- The original media may be requested by the judges in case of a dispute.
• The competition subject will be announced every second Saturday. The subject will be chosen by a poll of GADC members.
• The competition will run from Sunday 00.01 to Saturday 23.59 fourteen days later.
• Voting by poll will be open for a further five days until Thursday 23:59.
• The winner will be announced on Friday, around 19:00