South East England Meet-up | Monday 28th August | Revised date

Would be good to see the video of that flight, its the first Mavic Ive ever seen do a backflip :laughing:

Maybe just maybe, there’s a video (just after) of four of us trampling a crop circle around the landing pad to bat the grass down. We were expecting @clinkadink to turn up to document it.

1 Like

Thank you again to everyone at the party. The Treasure Hunt challenge entry I made with your help is at:

There’s nothing to vote on, just a couple of photos of our lovely group.

1 Like

Yup… Nice flight mate. Can I have a YouTube short of that please?

Big group photo

If anybody has an objection to me putting names underneath, please send me a private message. I won’t name you.

7 Likes

Recovered nicely from the grass backflip, after take off a blade of grass got caught in the prop and flipped the drone, Mini Pro 3 is not fpv capable :rofl:

3 Likes

Three phone videos:

@doctormako

@RestlessZombi

@bmsleight

4 Likes

Hey guys. Both me and Shona had an amazing time yesterday. Thank you all so much for the warm welcome and the cake :blush:. Thank you @RestlessZombi for the ride to the meet-up.

I will be sharing the GoPro footage soon.

2 Likes

The last crash of the day. I honestly thought I had lost the drone, but thanks to @SirGunner @bmsleight @RestlessZombi I got it back. Thank you guys so much. Hope I tagged you all correctly. Still getting used to the names.

1 Like

Since the GoPro Footage is super quick, here are some screenshots. I must say it came out really well. Y’all are posers. :clap:

GoPro video editing going on.
Will upload in sometime to my main YouTube channel- https://www.youtube.com/doctormakochannel

Would mean a lot if you could support me over there and subscribe :smile:
While you are at it, feel free to check my videos out. They are all completely shot and edited by me.
I love videography, it is the entire reason I came into this hobby, which in turn led me to meet you wonderful people.

1 Like

Subbed,
Just watched My India, beautifully filmed and edited, very professional, WELL DONE
I’ve spend some years working in Pune and your montage reminds of my Sundays there :smile:
Thank You
Steve

2 Likes

Mako…
Have a look here Members YouTube Channels :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you @Steviegeek for the sub.
Am glad my video reminded you of some good memories :blush:

2 Likes

@doctormako
No quad left behind :muscle: that orbit shot you did was awesome, looking forward to seeing the videos when done mate :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Here is the video guys. Hope you all like it.

1 Like

Cracking group shot @doctormako :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you @SirGunner :grin:

1 Like

@pingspike
Post that on socials ?

Video of my mini drones maiden flight from my goggle perspective. Added some music as it was otherwise silent.

Edit: Not sure why it’s not working here at the moment.

4 Likes

Great maiden flight - its a nice build in the end.