The Daily Photo Thread

Very nice.

1 Like

Mini 2 not bad

13 Likes

An early start this morning to catch sunrise over the River Clyde in Glasgow and it was well worth it.
Mavic 2 Pro - 1/100sec, f7.1, 100iso

50 Likes

Whereabouts mate?

Italy and Spain mate

D: A fantastic phot!, Did you use any filters, or were the extremes of light fixed in post-processing? I have filters, but still trying to work out whether they add anything to landscape photography, (apart from making water look like candy floss, of course).

2 Likes

Thats another beauty John :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks Billy :+1: Nope, no filters, I never use them for photography. All editing done in Lightroom and Photoshop.

Edit: meant to add, the extremes of light were not that great. The sun had just come up over the horizon but was covered in a bit light cloud, so not too strong. I edited the sky and the foreground on two separate layers in PS to balance the exposure.

4 Likes

Cheers Steve :+1:

2 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Which actually makes the phot even more impressive!, another question was it a single shot or AEB?

1 Like

Single shot.

1 Like

Cheers Steve :+1:

1 Like

sadly not just down the road for me then …:frowning: cheers

1 Like

Have you tried Canva? I used this recently for a similar issue, it allows you I choose the images and line them up yourself.

I had taken a number of images from Anfeild across Stanley Park to Goodison and one or 2 would not line up using the usual softwares.

1 Like

Love it. Fantastic :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Neil :+1: :smiley:

I’ll give that a try mate, thank you :+1:

1 Like

Very nice, this is on my list of places to fly! :+1:

Beautiful shot John
:+1: