The Daily Photo Thread

OK - yes - the Air may be different, but the app should still have those settings.
Wind shouldn’t make that much difference … see my pics from Saturday of the lighthouse and castle (comp thread) … and that was pretty much limit wind with Sport mode.
Worth checking when sat at home, anyway.

Edit: Ah - Air - range to Spitbank Fort … I’m with you! :+1:

1 Like

Or press and hold C2 and spin the right hand wheel :+1:

(MP only!)

I just know you have to try this now Dave :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi @Sweepickit and welcome to Grey Arrows!

Cracking photo mate :+1:

Good to see you’re still around @MementoMori :smiley:

1 Like

I know it, but (a) I can never remember if I changed what it does, (b) I don’t know if the other person has changed what it does, so as a result it’s not something that leaps to mind.
And, with the same app for the Air, I believe the settings are in the app are the same. Easier to give advice that fits all. LOL! :wink:

Actually … I reckon most people that have a wonky horizon on the MPs have accidentally used that wheel with pressure when adjust EV.

Edit: And in the same place in the menu there’s other gimbally things that might also be useful

1 Like

Cheers @PingSpike

Thank you… I have had a lot of fun with my ‘flying camera’ since I got it in May! :smiley:

Speaking of sunsets, as we were elsewhere, I looked up from the laptop, grabbed the MP and ran outside ….

8 Likes

Nice!!!

Worthy of the new Golden Hour Flyer badge! Except you already have that badge :smiley:

1 Like

Then there needs to be a “Sunrise and Sunset in One Day” badge. :+1:

Some kind of “full circle” badge? :smiley:

You’re anticipating my “Full Crop Circle” photo! LOL!

3 Likes

lets not go to the circle of life either

I had Lion King tunes in my head when it was posted yesterday. LOL

1 Like

5 Likes

That be Warwick castle at 5 am. It was quite dark but lightroom made short work of that! Is lightroom cheating? I always like to fly at dawn because fewer encounters with people who say, (as they did this afternoon when I was out flying in a field with my dog) “I think we’re supposed to call the police whenever we see someone flying a drone” to which I replied friendly-like "oh really? Go on then! "…grrr!

4 Likes

10 Likes

Love the colours in that pic. Awesome

2 Likes

If you’ll excuse the pun “I’m a fan”
I used to work in the coal distribution for all the power stations. The shear amount of energy used in getting a ton of coal out of the ground is colossal. The vast amount of spoil that needed be shifted was beyond belief. Approx every minute a lorry load would leave the mine. (A diesel lorry) and dump it’s loadof spoil on a slag heap and return. Not to mention the 30 plus trains per day arriving and leaving with a thousand tons of coal, to be burned in a power station, that’s 30 plus every day, in ONE station, 24hrs, 364 days per year. In 100 years time, others will look back, hardly able to believe that we used to burn coal. Just as we look back now on some of the things that seem idiotic now.

2 Likes

This thread has been a bit quiet … time to change that. :wink:

Missed a lot of sunsets whilst my MP was poorly. It was good to grab this, earlier.

5 Likes

Thats because we’ve had 300+ entires in the Treasure Hunt Challenge instead :smiley:

Great sunset Dave, still happy with the fixes? (apart from the OCD lean angle factor)

1 Like