The Daily Photo Thread

Just few photos from last night down the road as the sun was setting with the mini 2.

23 Likes

stunning sunsets !

1 Like

6 Likes

DJI Mini 2

7 Likes

Good to see a photo in a different style from the “realistic” ones that are normally shared!

1 Like

Blithfield Reservoir, A5013 Bridge on Inga Thorpe Rd. Peaceful place to stop and watch the birds and wide expanse of water. Often find an icecream van parked up at the end of the bridge to add to the enjoyment!

8 Likes

Shame. I took the picture in March. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

A shame, for that picture at least. But no problem if you wabt to score another ice cream from the van and take another picture. Or try somewhere new and as yet not on Drone Scene - work toward the siver …

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pano-Mania #2 - (aka The Great Pano Thread)

Thank you!

Up with the larks this morning, down on the front at 5am.

15 Likes

That’s not early … the sun has risen. I started a time-lapse at 4am. :stuck_out_tongue:

Still editing …

13 Likes

It’s early for me to be up and out :sweat_smile:

For me too. Awake at 2am, some breakfast, 45 min drive, 15 min walk, 10 min setup.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pano-Mania #2 - (aka The Great Pano Thread)

Took your advice and entered a couple of pics I took today of same location. Also added to Drone Scene - hopefully in accordance with with the Bridges comp rules :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

12 Likes

The 35th Steam Rally is on at Castle Combe Circuit after a 2 year break due to COVID.

8 Likes

One more photo of Happisburgh Lighthouse in Norfolk to add to the billions already in existence :joy:

15 Likes