The Daily Photo Thread

@clinkadink Must get around to filming that Chris next time I visit 'our kid". :thinking:

1 meal 2 plates :thinking::rofl::rofl:

What a lovely photo!

1 Like

Ah, thanks for the compliment, :blush:

Just a few landscape from Wales on Sunday, did see no point in putting more castles in consecutively

15 Likes

Great shots, I do hope you weren’t exceeding 20 MPH mind :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Kirky Lovely images of countryside Rich without flooding! Was that your Mavic or mini 3Pro?

It was the mavic 3 classic col :+1:

1 Like

Thought it was a bit beyond the mini 3 Pro. :+1:

1 Like

Lichfield Maize Maze.

17 Likes

I really must get myself back to Raglan - love that area but all my imagery of it are photos from my DSLR. Thanks for the images - some crackers and a reminder to get my butt out and about.

Cheers Stuart. Raglan Castle has been on my list for a couple of years. And it was certainly worth the wait!

Amazing :coat: :running_man: :door:

@supersimo1980 Nice one Darren, been to Lichfield loads of times (video out next week :grin:) but didn’t know about that. Great find. :+1:

West mill wind farm, swindon.

12 Likes

Only just seen these - Beeston Castle was one of my favourite places when my mum lived in Chester and it’s so great to see these. As she got older and increasingly confused, our visits to her inevitably became more tricky and Beeston was the perfect environment to escape to for a bit to breathe again and feel normal. The well probably contains about £5 worth of my children’s pennies. I love the place and have often wished I could see it from this angle since I got my drone. Do you have any more shots / video?

Unfortunately I didn’t take any video, it was only my second outing with the Mini 4 so was more of a familiarisation and to tick another place off the too visit. I should return again and go inside the Castle but it was a last minute drive out towards closing time on a Sunday afternoon (so as there weren’t too many people around).

Been a while since I’ve posted.
Some shots from the lakes on recent trips

17 Likes

And a foggy morning in Liverpool

22 Likes

Any location for this @Pablo_R ?

Lakes as in Lake District ?