The Daily Photo Thread

Not guilty your honour, first time I actually took a conscious decision to follow the rules to the letter.

Although everyone we met was friendly and inquisitive. It would seem the new greeting phrase is ‘Just back from Gatwick?’.

2 Likes

That’s what I tell them when they ask If I was at Gatwick. No but I got some good pics tho. Lol

1 Like

UFO I recon :crazy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Oh well, we peasants in this neck of the country have dolly the sheep…:relieved:

“Just trying a new lens” Olympus 45 1.8, I lost the best picture though…:woman_shrugging:

Inspier 2

2 Likes

Kestrel, or a :bat: or a :honeybee:

2 Likes

From Cole end park, yesterday

4 Likes

Meon Valley Trail … a disused railway line - it’s a nice 9.5 mile walk … each way.

Had hoped to take more … but the old trackside trees had grown right over the trail making access to the sky a little difficult. Also - as beautiful as the Meon Valley is, it’s pretty much the same anywhere no making much need for multiple flights.

Brief video : Meon Valley Trail

The trees looked nice, though. :wink:

5 Likes

Linlithgow Palace yesterday.

15 Likes

From the Ridgeway on Sunday

12 Likes

Got out to test a new lens for the Inspire 2, this is jpg straight off the SD card, the lens is a Olympus 45mm

8 Likes

Hardwick Hall in the background. Beautiful day with such a clear sky.

6 Likes

Barna
Deserted Barn from today

8 Likes

Where was that Graham mate?

Just down from the NEC on the road to Coleshill.

1 Like

Well after a sketchy take off (Sketchy flight! What did I do wrong?) I took these tonight.

Nothing amazing but few night shots of Portsmouth by night edited in Lightroom from Raw.

9 Likes

Nice pics! :+1:

1 Like

Nipped out while the sun was smiling to try out some settings,the village is well over a mile from where I took this picture from; I’m really loving this lens.

4 Likes

Bit chilly this morning,

10 Likes

Loving those shots Glenn :+1:

1 Like

Selby Canal (near Burn) yesterday, I believe the bits where it narrows are land drains, but I’m up for learning if you know better.

What I do know is it was bastard windy and cold.

4 Likes