The Daily Photo Thread

A beautiful morning’s flying over the Lake of Menteith.

12 Likes

Thats great!!!

1 Like

There are some stunning photos in this thread, great work everyone :smiley:

2 Likes

Shoreham beach…

12 Likes

GREAT shadows!

Odiham Castle. Windy day so not as high as I’d like.

Cheers

James

10 Likes

Wainhouse Tower, King Cross, Halifax.
Wiki:
Wainhouse Tower is a folly in the parish of King Cross, on the south west side of Halifax, Calderdale,West Yorkshire, in England. At 275 feet (84 m), it is the tallest structure in Calderdale and the tallest folly in the world, and was erected in the four years between 1871 and 1875. The main shaft is octagonal in shape and it has a square base and 369 steps leading to the first of two viewing platforms which is open to the public, and a total of 405 to the top viewing platform which is usually closed to the public. The tower is open to the public during bank holidays, and is a Grade II* listed building.

16 Likes

@Blainey @mickydd - Cracking photos guys!! :+1:

Cheers Rich @PingSpike

Nothing super amazeballs today, just a little practice out back of where I live . I wanted to take a pic that I could hit with a bit of full on lightroom, and whilst the original was gloomy and dull, and was taken during a horrible incoming fog, sunset in progress and moments before a massive rainfall. I really like the edited version, which has sort of become my personal favourite look for pictures.

7 Likes

Some awesome photos popping up on this thread!

Here’s my only worthy attempt from this weekend.

28 Likes

thumb_71935f3e3701ae51_1519666088000

3 Likes

Cracking photo.

My favourite thing to fly round, taken last year at Sixpenny Wood wind farm near Goole

12 Likes

Two of my latest.

31 Likes

Stunning!

Cheers dude

1 Like

I’m guessing that was a bracketed shot. What software did you use to merge?

1 Like

Yep!! Photoshop 2018 CC, Camera RAW 2.0

1 Like

Skipwith Common ‘Ghost Lake’

http://friendsofskipwithcommon.org.uk

21 Likes