The Daily Video Thread

Thought I’d share the following video. We’re doing some work at home and the ground work team (all from India and speak little English but are such hard workers) wanted a video to send back to friends and family. They shifted nearly 450 tonnes in two weeks…

Feedback welcome as I’ll be doing several of these as a keepsake. Filter used…

2 Likes

Thats a cracking keepsake for them, also good for the homeowner for insurance purposes. Well worth being able to show foundation trenches are at correct depth etc. If they are shy, then get a couple of stills close up so their families can see them clearly all wrapped up. Well done for thinking about them. I do this regularly back home - when someone does up their shack in the villages or extends a paddy field, or at rice harvesting its all hands to the pumps and a record is very proudly received even though they are shy.

1 Like

Boo … I wanted to see an end shot showing what’s being put there :slight_smile:

They’re in today starting the block work… More to come :+1:

1 Like

Hi I’m new to the club and on a cheap hubsan so understand wont get films like these but wow been looking at these and there fantastic. I’m taking tips and ideas. So hopefully get some films soon. :grin:. The messing in clouds video looked good my hubsan is locked at a hight and dont want to bust it and not sure how to unlock.
Anyway great work guys.

1 Like

One from when it wasn’t raining here in Worcestershire

Well the weather has taken a turn first the worst so what else to do other than trawl through Drone footage and put a Drone Reel together :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

https://youtu.be/t2xtE45SClY

1 Like

Some lovely scenery, I especially like the mist scenes, and you’ve reminded me I need to get to Jodrell Bank …

3 Likes

Obviously not as good as your guys videos guys but just starting up and on a hubsan. Crap weekend so disappointing when I want to get out and fly.

1 Like

@Neil79 Sadly,a bit of jello going on there,but the colours,in the vid,are very nice,great effort for the drone you have! keep at it, you will soon want to upgrade to a more capable drone :+1: :+1:

:joy::rofl: thanks for not taking the Micky to much firefox. Yeah I’m sure I will want to upgrade at somepoint soon. To be honest when I got it I was just wanting to fly but as it’s gone on I really like the film side of drone flying now. I’m hooked on it now. :grin:

1 Like

@Neil79 SO, a mavic mini,or better still a mavic air 2 ,on the way then! you wont believe the difference ,when you do…! Disclaimer here,i am not trying to make you spend money,honest… :grimacing: :rofl: :rofl: :wink:

1 Like

You certainly have the right idea about editing, I have seen a lot worse videos, but, that is down to the Jello effect as Tony said, apart from that a good effort.
Now just need a good drone and you will be away !.

1 Like

:joy::rofl: yeah dont need much help spending money. Mavic air 2 looks amazing. Yeah hubsan doesn’t even have gimbal.Thanks guys.

1 Like

Something I shot 3 days after getting my MM. I’ve still got things to learn but overall, I was pleased with the results.

10 Likes

Nicely composed and edited :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Love that. Brilliant.

1 Like

Nice house & garden you’ve got there Ned - doing it justice with a fine vid :+1:

2 Likes

I wish…

1 Like