The Daily Video Thread

Think I’ll give that a go mate, good idea. :+1:t2:

A misty morning

2 Likes

Great sunrise!

This gets you the Golden Hour Flyer Badge for your profile. :+1:

Many thanks, I’ll post the sunsets later as they were quite good but probably need some work with exposures etc.

1 Like

Actually, that vid also warrants the Misty Moments Badge. :wink:

1 Like

Wow, two badges for one video! Onwards and upwards!

1 Like

Was taking photos of a rainbow when these buzzards turned up. No time to put a filter on so the exposure is all over the place, but I had fun trying (without much success) to keep them in the frame.

6 Likes

That’s an excellent bit of tracking! :+1: Those buggers aren’t slow.

1 Like

Thanks… there’s a LOT of empty sky edited out of there :wink:

2 Likes

https://vimeo.com/369149773

3 Likes

Time this thread saw some action, so …

You get a sense of scale around 2:20-2:30 when I appear bottom right in the picture.

12 Likes

Nice like it zoom camera really helped you out I could not get that close with my pro going to have to buy a zoom back up drone

2 Likes

Wow, have seen another one similar but yours is a far more awesome video, well done @kvetner walking in your brothers shoes now :+1:

2 Likes

my little compilation from the Willington meet up on new years day

5 Likes

Wasn’t that bad surely :wink:

yes it was because I had to leave early and didn’t get half the footage I wanted to. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 Like

Was there much degradation in signal when flying inside the concrete towers? Very brave :flushed::+1:

I didn’t notice much, but then I didn’t go that high up with me outside. One issue was using the Insta it really interferes with gps. So the mavic went into ATTI.

Thanks, It’s always nice to get praise from your peers.

2 Likes

Short hyperlapse. Wobbly due to wind. Aborted due to seagulls.

3 Likes