The Great Big Non-Drone Photo Thread!

Forgot to post this one yesterday too, from up the shard, rest of the photos from my London trip are here

6 Likes

I love Padstow! :+1:

7 Likes

(Not that I’m there. Just some clumsy Photoshop type thing on the phone with today’s beer and 2019 Padstow pic.)

11 Likes

That’s Scotland visible through the haze, across the Solway Firth. Pic taken near my sister’s place in Bothel

8 Likes

Nice day down and around Southend on Sea. This was shot on Shoebury Bay… At low tide, the sea is over a mile out. Comes back in scary quick pace

9 Likes

I’m spending a day or two sorting out my Google Photos (as from today, June 1 2021, storage charges may apply), recovering some of the data lost when I stupidly clicked on the wrong icon when trying to format an SD card (1.8 Tb of documents, photos and videos lost :frowning: ) and replying to emails, including a couple of birthday wishes.

Hint - Big hi-res screens are great for photo and video editing but when your eyesight is fscked best to view file management programs in 1080x760 :frowning:

Anyway, back to Google Photos - found this from four years ago and I quite like it!

Hayling Island Sailing Club and Black Point from Bracklesham Road
10 Likes

Beautiful shot Rob :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sunset this evening! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Sunset through the trees this evening :deciduous_tree: :sunny:

8 Likes

Two views, one windmill. I took the first one on a birthday helicopter trip a few years ago, the second I took on a walk a couple of weeks ago. The small lake is Lough Cowey and the larger body of water on the left is Strangord Lough. Portaferry is the nearest town.

6 Likes

Loving those colours :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s like the start of an apocalypse :exploding_head:

1 Like

10 Likes

Taken at Abbey road?

A bumbling visitor to the solitary bee hotel …

13 Likes

Another trip to the bridge for a better sunset last night.

9 Likes

Some photos from my walk round Castlerock on the North Antrim Coast yesterday.

10 Likes

This little fella or lass was sitting on one of the garden mini goals. Is it a queen?

7 Likes

From Coleraine, Co. Antrim

River Bann

Coleraine Town Hall

Coleraine Town Bridge

The Boathouse

St Patrick’s Church

Coleraine ‘The Diamond’

5 Likes