The never ending "I crashed my drone thread" šŸ”„

Iā€™d still get a better strap, I use two that are twice the thickness on all my quadsā€¦never ejected a battery yet

If youā€™re not crashingā€¦ you aā€™int trying hard enoughā€¦:smiley:

2 Likes

This is true. Unless you fly like a potato like me :laughing:
yahia-potato

Donā€™t forget to enter THIS

Hereā€™s one from this Sunday. Got a bit cocky through the trees and turned into a pinball table :rofl:

5 Likes

Love the music! Great flying.
What everyone is doing for Shark Byte is upscaling to 1440p then uploading. It stops You Tube mashing it.

2 Likes

Cheers Karl Iā€™m just trying that right now mate. What do you use to upscale your vids?

I followed some instructions on fb that tells you to install ffmpeg and python.
Then you have one folder, put all the .ts files in it and it upscales and converts to mpg. Iā€™ll find the instructions if you like. If you are saving your files in .mov, I think davinci will do it, not sure.

Hope your ok with computersā€¦

Yeh by uploading in 1440 you get the 4k video codec on youtube rather than the potato quality one.

1 Like

Then put these 2 into the directory, double click command.bat and away it goes
Command.zip (242 Bytes)

Iā€™m recording in .ts but converting to MP4 at 720p but the result was shite as you can see lol

If you have the video in an editor, DaVinci, Filmora etcā€¦, then you can select the output file resolution when you come to render/export it :+1:

4 Likes

The directory will look like this when finished. Put ts files in and start it off. Works well.

1 Like

Just a shame davinci wont support .ts :man_shrugging:

is it not possible to download a codec for it?

Filmora DOES :+1:

1 Like

Maybe. The above instructions are at the limit of my capability.
There is also a github window program to convert. I couldnā€™t get it working thoughā€¦

Axiom. The link isnā€™t working though :laughing:
https://github-releases.githubusercontent.com/github-production-release-asset-2e65be/78952311/76483e00-4ec2-11eb-86a7-b8de7885c8b8?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAIWNJYAX4CSVEH53A%2F20211018%2Fus-east-1%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20211018T173109Z&X-Amz-Expires=300&X-Amz-Signature=9c02308e29b742d9ee95e897d3b59e18460c0c14d75445720b8e5b27beb05441&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&actor_id=0&key_id=0&repo_id=78952311&response-content-disposition=attachment%3B%20filename%3DAxiom.FFmpeg.7z&response-content-type=application%2Foctet-stream

2 Likes

Me being me was hoping to do it all on my phone to save on coal for the laptop :grin: Guess Iā€™ll have to do it the proper way as I canā€™t get a decent quality vid the ways Iā€™m trying lol

1 Like

tbh if you have a bit of software that already does the job, why bother working that all out! but if you do decide to, happy to lend a hand working out stupid software issues is my forte.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be up front and say I have just scanned this briefly, but Iā€™m going to stick my two-pennā€™orth in anyway. :grin:

I havenā€™t done this sort of thing for a while, but when I did, I used to find MediaCoder invaluable. Itā€™s a relatively user-friendly front end for a bunch of codecs. Very flexible in what it can do, if a bit flight-decky.

1 Like