Vista issue

How much does it cost to post it back to China Nick?

Well not sure?, but if I play my cards right I might be able to send it free through work :crossed_fingers:t3: would be nice as they post it back free of charge :+1:t3:

1 Like

That’ll be a bonus :+1:t2:

Will have to sweet talk/bribe the postman at work…lol

The postman don’t like @BigDog s :joy:

1 Like

This has been a very long read and I am amazed at the help and advice given to Big Dog from many.

What a great site to be a member of.

I must confess I’m not into building but if I was I would find help from many here.

3 Likes

Always here to help guide you through if you did fancy embarking on your first build @MA2flyer :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Please don’t be put off by my attempt im sure you’ll nail it…

Just look at mine as how not to do it …lol … wondering now if to invest in another unit and save the repaired one for another build ???.

I can hear the groning from here …lol … just a thought

2 Likes

This is a clear symptom of the FPV disease.

You know you shouldn’t, but if you don’t then, man, you’ve got to wait for that other one to go all the way to China and back, and you should’ve been flying your new quad by now, dammit!
No, you’ll be good, you have other quads and you can fly those in the meantime.
But Unmanned have the part you want in stock, and who knows when it might sell out and how long it might take to restock. And you will definitely be building another quad, probably, so that other one won’t go to waste.
CLICK
It’ll be here in a couple of days and you’ll be in the air in no time. :grin:

2 Likes

LOL… you spying on me as iv just been on Uman as I need some 6s batteries, I also need a couple of new antennas but not sure if these are the jobies ??

Oh yah did view the Caddx :wink: Im after some 2.5 x 8 0r 10 screws for my motors as the ones I have are to short, but Unman have sold out :roll_eyes:

GWR Fasteners, either direct or via eBay.
Excellent company, use them for all my fastener needs :+1:

1 Like

No. I’m almost definitely going to be buying some new goggles today that I could manage without but my current ones are a pain with my glasses and I returned from my session yesterday to find that, yet again, all the video I recorded was corrupt and I had nothing. :angry:
And some more batteries, because you always need batteries.
And another antenna because the new goggs will be diversity.
And with utilities bills going the way they are this doesn’t seem like the best plan but, you know…

1 Like

I here you on that, Iv had some back pay from work hence I’m spending it before my other half does :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just looking Steve but a bit of a mine field, how do aluminum screws hold up? do they strip ??

And what’s your recommendation ??

Stainless Steel, shiny or black depending on the cosmetics
Go for hexagon socket CAP head, steer clear of button head (allen key ‘hole’ is reduced depth and they round off easily)

HTH Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers, Steve. That is indeed a bargain, but you’re about an hour too late.
Seriously, I am tempted, but I think I’m going to stick with strapping a box to my face for the time being. :laughing:

Cheers for that mate just to check motor bolts, they are M2.5 ??? sorry I ask after due to the recent cock ups Iv had …lol

There to fit a 1507 42000 Kv motor if that helps

Well not necesaryily

T-Motor 1507 is M2
BrotherHobby 1507 is M2
RacerStar 1507 is M2

SO you need to check the manufacturers drawing for the actual screw size
This is the T-Motor…

Cheers Steve 2mm :+1:t4: