The Daily Photo Thread

If it were still possible to upload videos directly to here, I would. As having to deal with YT just to post something like this is too much faff for me :joy:

You may have noticed I sometimes post short/small videos, still.

I use a little-used Dropbox account with 20GB space, and paste the Dropbox sharing link.

eg

So much quicker than effing with YT.

Zero storage implications for GADC, too.

1 Like

Good idea. I did signup to Vimeo for this very purpose. But even that is too much faff. I will try dropbox.

P.S. you’re a bit of a whiz on the scooter :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m about two generations early for that, and many other sports I wish had been around when I was a kid. Skateboarding, extreme snowboarding, halfpipes, etc.,

Pogo-sticking and Hoolahooping really wouldn’t cut it, these days,

Hey - I have paraglided on five different tectonic plates! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Deano :wink: :rofl:

2 Likes

It didn’t start off as a tutorial. All I said was … :rofl:

1 Like

Sunrise over Stirling Castle this morning.

Early morning light on Abbey Craig and The National Wallace Monument in Stirling.

19 Likes

I decided to visit Reculver towers in Kent on Monday shame about the weather I have a video montage of my visit to the towers which I will post as well

12 Likes

Nice perspective. :clap:

Yesterday’s efforts while the Sun shone.
Merevale, Atherstone.
Mini 2 on auto.

10 Likes

Excellent moody shot of the two carriers. I’ve thought of flying from the Gosport side as well, but I’ve been too cautious so far because there are so many military sites there, including some designated under the official secrets act. I figured the consequences for straying there might be a bit more than the usual! Really like this shot tho, so might have to give it a try after all.

1 Like

If you check on Drone Scene before you go you will see all the usual military restrictions and FRZs plus current and forthcoming Notams.

I just wish Drone Scene offered parking areas too!

3 Likes

Taken with a bit of sun for a nice change. Knockburn loch and kerloch hill, Aberdeenshire. Mini2 auto settings.

15 Likes

So clear. Great detail in these shots!

1 Like

Thanks Rich :+1:

Nice shots, really like the one of the castle :clap:

Excellent pictures, well done.

1 Like

Cheers Sam!

Despite the rubbish weather today, I thought I’d give it a go and head to Milk Hill, the highest point in Wiltshire and North Wessex Downs AONB. If anyone happens to be in the neighbourhood, it has magnificent far reaching views. Granted, today was not the best weather to appreciate them.

Knap Hill

Adam’s Grave

Alton Barnes White Horse

Tan Hill

16 Likes