The Daily Photo Thread

I had a walk down a very small section of Cotswolds Way this afternoon, and visited the Great Witcombe Roman Villa, built around 250 AD. One of the largest and most luxurious villas in Britain at the time.

16 Likes

Three phases of Morecambe’s sunset tonight, above, on & below the horizon. Nights like this remind me why I live here.
Unedited Mini 2 photos on Auto mode.

t

14 Likes

I headed out to Pewsey Downs mid afternoon, once the weather improved. Gusting up to 36mph and fast moving clouds, made for some nice sunbursts. First 2 are with the M2P, last 2 are with the Mini 2.

14 Likes

Cotswolds Water Park this evening :sun_with_face:

With the Mini 2, manual HDR and stitching in PS, apart from the last one, which is a Mini 2 180, and then using the DNGs and Merge to HDR Pano in PS.

19 Likes

Love the middle one Chris. Stunning colours and great silhouettes, especially the way you kept some space between the upper and lower layers.
clap

Thanks Steve! It was more by luck than judgement. I got there with minutes to spare, managed to grab these quickly :+1:

1 Like

Bullring/Selfridges Birmingham City Centre

Another slightly different angle to what I’ve put in the RTF for 103 Colmore Row & BT Tower

St Andrews Stadium, home of Birmingham City FC.

17 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pano-Mania #2 - (aka The Great Pano Thread)

Ruin in the woods

4 Likes

Rait Castle, Cawdor, Inverness

13 Likes

Saw fog forecast, so got out the black electrical tape and taped over the Mini 2’s downward sensors. Thought I’d go off to a high point about 40 minute drive away to see if could get some dramatic above cloud the shots. Got there. No fog!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

So took these:

Drove home, Still really foggy!!! :roll_eyes:

So took these!

15 Likes

14 Likes

I regretted staying up late watching MotoGP. When I briefly opened m eyes around 8:30am, from my bed I could see there was excellent thick low-level fog and sun trying to break through. I went back to sleep. :stuck_out_tongue:

Which viaduct is that?

Culloden Viaduct or known as Clava Viaduct, near Inverness, Scotland

2 Likes

Got some pretty amazing conditions at Sence Valley Forest Park, Leicestershire last night. The sun coming through the clouds looked so nice.

11 Likes

Couple of the edits which have turned out pretty well. Both are composites of multiple exposures created using ACDsee and Affinity Photo.

11 Likes

To compliment @Crackerjack Andy’s set from a few days ago, here is a set from tonight at Morecambe
Mavic 2 Pro uneditied

Hope you like.

17 Likes

I do like seeing photos of drones, taken with other drones :smiley:

Cracking set @stevesb :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks Rich. @PingSpike