The Daily Photo Thread

On closer inspection I don’t think there’s any welds in it, just scaffold clamps I think

Yes & of course being a welder as you say, things like this sculptures etc can be done,
I used to watch my dad make wrought iron gates & many other things, it’s a talented job,
I tried but failed :scream: oxy & arc.

Couldn’t see the clamps on my smartphone. Still good though👍

Fabbed up all kinds of weird and wonderful things over the years.

By oxy arc I take it your referring to gas welding?

1 Like

Another couple I took last Sunday this time with the mini 3 Pro. First one is from the Stowe Pool side and the other from Beacon Park. The weather was changeable that day and its a shame about the scaffolding. I’ll not do a video here until its gone!

15 Likes

Thanks Ady.

Today’s job was a small patio build for me and the better half to have somewhere to chill. The ground has become a bit squishy since the Castlewellan Golds that used suck up all the moisture were removed. Sent the Mini 3 Pro up for a quick look.

5 Likes

I wanted to see what this rape seed field would look like from the air, it’s on the A30 out of Stockbridge heading towards the Sutton Scotney, an impressive 5.3 mile straight road.

DJI Mini 2
1/2000 ss, @f/2.8, ISO: 100
Height: 70m

10 Likes

Went for a fly around one of my fave places yesterday, Crosby. With the weather the way it was it would have been rude not to…

Air 2S

18 Likes

Few from this misty morning before work.

18 Likes

Sorry yes was meant to put put oxy acetylene, also tried arc :+1:t2:

Yesterday on the Manchester Ship Canal

17 Likes

Doing something on there has been on my radar for a while, big boats and all that :grin:

1 Like

By arc I guess your referring to MMA?

1 Like

Sorry my bad forgot I was on the drone photo forum …… picture deleted.

What did I miss? :joy:

:shushing_face: no talking :smiley:

Screen grabs, Avata Motion Gimbaled Controller 2

9 Likes

Sun setting over the Llyn Peninsula with Clouds forming over Snowdonia (N.Wales, M3P)

18 Likes

I flew there on Saturday, no boats though!

What time I was there lunchtime, first time I’ve had a boat whilst flying there

Sawley Marina

16 Likes