The Daily Photo Thread

Different view, different edit. Explosion! Museum and Powder Monkey Brewing in foreground, Forton Lake and thee Milennium Bridge beyond, The Naval Dockyard is to the left and the Spinnaker tower is toward the top centre, close to the narrow exit from Portsmouth Harbour to the Solent.

13 Likes

Bingley little world!

7 Likes

Several from University of Birmingham taken 20-21st Dec, Mini 2

Birmingham City skyline in the horizon here

14 Likes

Oops forgot the 360!

7 Likes

Do you need a paid account on kuula to create that image?

No. Free account, upload your panorama as a single image and share to here.

Old but current guide

1 Like

'69-'72 comes to mind on seeing that place again.

2 Likes

Amazing thank you :blush:

Taken Christmas Eve over the River Ouse at St.Ives, Cambs, through the mist at 50m.

11 Likes

There was a lovely foggy sunset here this afternoon :heart_eyes:

19 Likes

The video is here … including my epic fall; losing the tablet, controller and ending up on my back :confounded:

Barbury Castle

Burderop Down

15 Likes

First shots taken with my new mini 2 which I had for Christmas. Probably not the best conditions for my first flight with it but was a break in the wind. Just took off from the back garden. Haven’t really got out with it properly yet but I really love it and how small and light it is makes the Mavic 2 seem massive lol. These images are just from the app, hadn’t got an SD card in at the time.

12 Likes

Enjoy your new Mavic 2, cracking drone and from experience handles wind better than its predecessor

3 Likes

Happy New Year, Guys and Gals, a couple of pics from yesterday’s outing …

11 Likes

15 Likes

A couple of pics from this afternoon . I did sprinkle a little bit of snapseed on pics 2 and 3 lol

8 Likes

It was raining in Swindon this morning so i checked the weather map which showed it better to the East. So I headed to Beacon Hill which overlooks Highclere Castle and Estate.

Beacon Hill hillfort

Highclere Castle (where Downton Abbey was filmed)

On the way back, I stopped at Broad Blunsdon, North East of Swindon, to visit Castle Hill hillfort.

19 Likes

2 of my shots from Morecambe on new years eve before the celebrations began

first we have the winter gardens

and then the Midland Hotel

this is pretty much the start of Morecambe having illuminations, they won’t develop into something
to rival Blackpool but with the right investment they should improve year on year.

13 Likes

this morning taken from above my back garden looking out over Mazooma Stadium(Morecambe football club).

8 Likes

Bradford Road Gas Works, Manchester.

16 Likes