The Daily Photo Thread

ND 64 and 256 would be if you want motion blur with longer exposures in the day. I use ND 1000 and 2 second exposures for running water, to get that dreamy look :wink:

@clinkadink …sounds good …design is poor though very fiddly to change especially on site

2 Likes

Yeah, not the easiest to change. They should be magnetic.

Thank you John! Come on down mate, beautiful but I wouldn’t say as much as Scotland :+1:

Quick battery drain last from the back garden

Mini 2 straight from the card

19 Likes

Wow! :star_struck:

1 Like

Took a quick snap on the way back from Harborough Rocks, where visibility was considerably worse. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Normally you see a field of sheep but here in Somerset we have fields of Swans :swan:

11 Likes

See you put your "signet"ure on there, see what i did there :swan: :taxi:

4 Likes

Get your coat

giphy

1 Like

RTF Windmill flight
Targeted 2 local windmills today only a short drive from home , not quite as impressive as the entries already submitted but I will have to choose the best from my morning out.
wasn’t concentrating on composition much as there was a flight problem , 2 weeks ago my son borrowed and crashed my baby , ended up in a tree and when he managed to dislodge it she fell to the ground and the upper cover was damaged in a couple of places , he tested it and said all was well and ordered a replacement cover which I am waiting to arrive , However when I did this test flight today the reverse function wouldn’t operate so photography really wasn’t my priority more interested in flight safety, I have since noticed reverse works in sport mode so I’m assuming a sensor problem ? further investigation required

Whitburn Windmill Sunderland

Fulwell Windmill Sunderland

11 Likes

Another day out, 4 counties and 7 sites. Wifey made me do all my chores first though :unamused:

Folly Tower, Faringdon

Segsbury Camp

Savernake Forest

The Long Barrow at All Cannings

Long Stones Long Barrow

Adam and Eve Stones

Avebury Henge

16 Likes

I am a big Heavy Metal fan :wink:

14 Likes

Here’s the door :arrow_right: :door: :joy: if you don’t mind closing it on your way out :+1: :rofl:

Naburn Lock near York this morning.

2.5 degrees below, no issues with the Mini 2

Check out the heron under flying me

23 Likes

Wow they are stunning Chris

2 Likes

Wow, beautiful shots Chris @milkmanchris , the colours and detail are stunning. Particularly like the first one, especially the reflections of the clouds and you even captured the reflection of the heron :clap: :clap: :clap:

Little bit of snapseed magic ;o)

1 Like

Aka HDR’d the fuck out of it! :rofl:

1 Like